Monday, September 22, 2008

Keebler graham crackers

I am writing with an unpleasant experience with your Keebler Graham crackers.

I went to the store to buy the ingredients for Smores for a family treat. I originally was going to buy the store brand graham crackers because I could not believe how expensive graham crackers were! ($3.99 for Keebler vs. $2.09 for the store brand).

But they were out of the store brand, so I thought "Well, Keebler is a good brand name that I think I can trust - I will give them a try".

But when we got them home, nearly half of the graham crackers were broken! Obviously making them unusable from a Smore perspective. The taste was all right, but it was disappointing to not be able to make as many Smores as I would have liked.

Perhaps you should package your products more securely so they don't break so much in transit.

=====
update received

1 comment:

Carey said...

Graham crackers is one of those items that we can't go generic either. Generic graham crackers are usually tasteless and fall apart even easier!