Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lowe's update

Follow up to my Lowe's experience.

After sending my email on the 12th, I got a response on the 13th

=============
Dear :

Thank you for contacting Lowe's. We apologize for the problems you experienced with our Norwood, OH store.

We have forwarded your e-mail to local store management so they can address your concerns. They will contact you within 24 hours.

If you have additional questions or comments, you may contact us by replying to this e-mail.

Thank you,


Lowe's Customer Care
==================
My response:

Sharon,

I appreciate your quick response. I sent the email about 10 a.m. on the 12th, and you responded within 24 hours, and I appreciate the concern that you showed in quickly responding to me.

Unfortunately, it appears the local store manager does not share your concern. Even though he/she was supposed to contact me within 24 hours, it is now the 21st (i.e. 8 days later) and I have not received a response.

Without any further information, I can only assume that either:

a) Somehow the store manager has lost the information that you sent to him or her.
b) The store manager does not really care about the poor customer service that I received at his store
c) There have been so many incidents of poor service at Lowe's that the manager is still wading through all the emails and I am still in the queue.

I hope that you will help to resolve this situation - I have to say that this delay has definitely made me more likely to do the majority of my home improvement shopping at Home Depot or my local Meyer's Hardware

Thank you,

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Well you do have a little daughter who is turning 2 on Sept 26th...that sounds free cake worthy! :-)

Even though I hate bakery cakes. Gag nasty icing.