Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cici's pizza compliment

I know this is a complaints blog but I thought I'd share my recent compliment email just to show I'm not a total curmudgeon



Hello,

I would just like to take a moment to express how satisfied I was with my recent experience (Saturday May 16th @ 4:30 pm) at the Norwood Ohio Cici's Pizza restaurant. The employees there were extremely friendly and helpful. I had found several of the "Free Buffet" pennies as part of your recent promotion. In my experience, whenever you are getting something for "free", often times employees treat you differently (i.e. worse) than they might treat paying customers.

But I did not find this to be the case at Cici's - on the contrary, the staff was extremely courteous and helpful. I know from past experience that the staff is trained to be somewhat "over the top" in friendliness but my family and I enjoyed my experience there.

Thank you

No comments: