Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Kroger bagels

Hello. I wrote a letter on April 29th talking about mold growing on 2 bags of Kroger brand bagels that we purchased at Kroger. Nobody bothered to respond to me, and I forgot about it. Apparently though, I am a glutton for punishment as this past Saturday (May 10th) I again purchased Kroger brand bagels (plain). This morning (only 3 days later), we once again noticed mold on several of the bagels.

Needless to say I am extremely disappointed. I had already decided to buy my future bagels at Aldi, since they're cheaper ($1.25 vs. $1.59), the bagels themselves are bigger, and there are 6 in a package rather than 5. But now I am extremely hesitant to even buy ANYTHING out of the Kroger bakery.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Or no thank you for your lack of attention to this matter.

We should probably just take them back to the store where we bought them. And what's with there being no expiration date on any of those packages?

dan said...

"YOU SOLD ME SOME MOLD WITH A BAGEL WRAPPED AROUND IT!"