Thursday, October 23, 2008

Austin crackers

Guest complaint from Carolyn!!

We frequently purchase Austin variety pack of cookies and crackers. Of course, everyone has their personal favorites. But I must ask, why do you include 10 each of the peanut butter crackers and only 5 each of all the others? I like peanut butter crackers the same as the next person, but they clearly can't compare to the cookies or even the cheese crackers. My kids always complain that there's nothing left in the box but the cheese and peanut butter crackers, which no one feels like eating. Can't you more evenly divide up the cracker selection in the box? Or perhaps include more of the REAL FAVORITES, like the cookies? I mean, come on...what child is going to pick peanut butter crackers over cookies?!

I know my family would be very pleased to see more cookies and cheese crackers in the variety pack and fewer peanut butter crackers. Thanks.

3 comments:

RH Sterling said...

I just got in Austin variety for and there is no real variety at all. Out of the 5 choices 4 were peanut butter and one was cheddar cheese. I think we're talking about variety what they mean is the variety of crackers. 2 sleeves were cheese crackers and peanut butter, 2 sleeves were toasted crackers with peanut butter and the remaining sleeve was cheese crackers with cheddar cheese.

If that's not crappy enough, there were several packages that were just crackers, no peanut butter. I think this will be my last purchase.

Edspeak said...

Same here, RH. I just bought 3 packages of Austin cheese crackers with peanut butter. Most of the crackers had no peanut butter on them. The others had very little. Quality control going downhill fast. My last purchase, as well!!

Benjamin Benedetti said...

I recently purchased the Austin for years, but not lately. this Package has no flavor at all to it and notably less peanut butter. the cheese crackers are bland and tasteless, I will now buy the Lance Brand with much better quality and flavor.