Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Letter to BuyingPartners.com

To Whom It May Concern:

I recently ordered a large number of pens and pen refills from your company. This order was completed late on a Saturday night. Imagine my pleasure when the order was dropped off at my door on Tuesday morning! I was very happy about the speed of delivery.

Unfortunately, when I opened the box, my pleasure turned into disappointment as I saw that the order received did not match the product advertised. I bought from your company instead of the several other companies selling the same product (Papermate Flexgrip Ultra Retractable pens) because you advertised a three-pack of black colored pens where other companies seem to be advertising a three-pack including one black pen, one teal pen and one purple pen. Please see your advertisement at http://www.buyingpartners.com/product.php?prod_id=10199.

Sadly, what I received from you was the set of pens that I did not want. I chose the black colored pens because where I work and where I use my pens I try to dress and appear very conservative and I do not want bright, flashy colors to interfere with my serious job. It might seem somewhat frivolous, but to me it is important nonetheless.

I hope that we can find some way to rectify the situation, as I was duly impressed with your prices and your speed of delivery. The pen refills that you sent are exactly what I expected and work properly so I do not need any replacement or modification regarding that product.

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this issue.

No comments: