Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Penn Station

Hello, I am writing to let you know of a poor experience I had at the Mason Penn Station last week. I do not go out to eat very often but on this particular day I was hungry for Penn Station so I went over with a friend. I had a question about a program that I had heard about. It turned out that the program was not valid, but the manager explained that to me in a somewhat rude manner. It wasn't a big deal - but the tone of his voice was just odd - perhaps he was just frustrated with many people asking about this particular program. I ordered a Pizza sub, with no mushrooms, onions or peppers, to go. Had I been dining in, I would have checked the sandwich but it was not till I got back to work that I realized that the sandwich had peppers and mushrooms put on it. I don't know if it was just a mistake, or if it was some sort of hidden retribution for my talking about this program, but it was frustrating since I do not go out to Penn Station very often, that I got a sandwich that I did not enjoy. Thank you for your time

No comments: