Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Walmart wheat sandwich bread

Hello,

I am writing with a complaint about the Ridge / Highland Wal-Mart store (#2250) in Cincinnati, Ohio. I shop at this store fairly regularly, and usually on Saturday mornings. I understand that Saturdays are sometimes the end of a sales cycle, and that merchandise deliveries don't always come every day, but very frequently, when I get to the store on Saturdays, the Great Value wheat sandwich bread (in the orange-ish bag) is out of stock.

This is a problem for me as I am forced to either a) go to another store, b) buy white bread that my family does not prefer or c) spend $3-4 extra to buy 4 loaves of more expensive bread.

Since this is not a one-time occurrence - while not every week this does happen with some regularity, I wish that you would stock more of the wheat sandwich bread!!!

Unfortunately, even as I write this, I despair of anyone reading my comments much less following up on it, as the past 2 times I have written to Walmart I have effectively been ignored.

No comments: